Tanzania Oribi Safari Booking Policies
- A 35% non-refundable deposit is required to conform your Safari. The remaining balance is required at least 90 days before the safari date. If final payment is not made on time, the booking will be considered invalid and applicable cancellation charges will be implemented.
- Currently ALL PAYMENTS must be paid by MAJOR CREDIT CARDS AND MONEY TRANSFERS ONLY.
Cancellation of the Safari/Tour.
- 35% deposit (to confirm the Safari) is non-refundable.
- 31-60 days before the trip start date 50% of the safari cost will be forfeited.
- 16-30 days before the safari starts 75% of the safari cost will be forfeited.
- 15 days or less before the safari start date 100% of the safari cost will be forfeited.
- All cancellations must be in writing, signed by the client, received, and acknowledged by Oribi Safaris’
Change of Itinerary:
- Oribi Safaris reserves the right to change the safari’s itinerary if necessary for the convenience and safety of the safari members. We have the RIGHT to use alternative accommodations or re-assign or book the itinerary for overbooking or for any reason.
- If a client wishes to alter any safari after it has been confirmed by Oribi Safaris, and upon written request, Oribi Safaris will do its best to cater for such requests with the condition that any cost incurred will be passed to the respective safari member.
- No refunds will be given for any missed game drive or any other missed feature of the Safari.
- Safari participants need a valid passport (must be valid 6-12 months after the return date) Oribi Safaris is not responsible for the loss or damage to any travel documents.
- Failure by the client to confirm entry requirements stipulated by the counties they are visiting is the responsibility of the Safari member.
- Confirming passport, visas, travel permits, health certificates, inoculations and other required documentation is the responsibility of the Safari member.
- Each Safari member has responsibility for his or her own baggage through the duration of the safari.
- Oribi safaris advises all safari participants to consult their own physicians for specific medical advice about the destinations you intend to travel to.
- We are not qualified to give any medical related advice.
- Organizations such as Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, State Public Health Departments, etc are extra resources for overseas travel medical information.
- Unexpected charges will be passed to Safari members or participants should there be an increase after the full Safari cost has been paid, that safari members involved (before the Safari starting date) shall pay an increase in charges for fuel, accommodations, park entrance fees, etc.
- We strongly recommend that travelers purchase their own insurance for trip cancellation/interruption, Accident, theft, Sickness to protect against anything that may happen during the safari.
- Oribi Safari’s travels are designed for those who are physically and mentally fit.
- Safari members should be flexible and eager to learn about what other cultures have to offer.
- All Safari members should enjoy traveling as part of a group and to be tolerant of the dust and bumpy roads of East Africa. Changes, Delays. Or mishaps are part of this Adventure Travel and should be expected.
- Oribi Safaris have the right to refuse any person a safari/Adventure should that person is not suitable for the adventure Travel.
- Oribi Safaris reserve the right to remove any questionable person from the trip at any time when such action is deemed necessary by Oribi Safaris Staff. This is always in the best interests of the health, safety or general welfare of the Safari members or individuals concerned.
Terms and Conditions:
- These terms and conditions are under the Laws of the United State of America and United Republic of Tanzania and GOVERN the relationship between Oribi Safaris and all Safari members travelling with Oribi Safaris to the total exclusion of any other terms and conditions except as provided above.
- All safari members are expected to read and understand these Booking Policies. When you book a safari with Oribi Safaris you are acknowledging that you clearly understand all these Booing Policies.
Responsibility and Liability:
- Oribi Safaris makes arrangements with hotels, lodges and tented camps, as Agents, on the express condition that they shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may be through and defect to vehicles, or through any acts or faults of a person or company or person engaged in any conveying passengers in carrying out the arrangements of the safari or otherwise in connection therewith, or any hotel/lodge proprietor, employee, agent servant or contractor.
- Oribi Safaris and its associates shall not be responsible or liable for any injury, loss, delay, or inconvenience arising out of or in connection with, any defect in any vehicle or any act, including any acts of terrorism, industrial action, acts of governments and God, omission, neglect, accident, error, or omission in the provision of any services. Any travel involves some measure of personal risk that passengers must determine.
- Oribi Safaris and its associates act only as agents for the passenger with respect to services provided, included but not limited to hotels, lodges, camps, restaurants, sightseeing, and all forms of transportation such as Airline, shuttles. These services are provided by companies who are not owned or controlled by Oribi Safaris.
How To Contact Us.
If you have any questions or concerns about the Booking Policies of Oribi Safaris, Please
CONTACT US HERE: Email: [email protected]